Kid's Club Rules and Policies
- Age limits are 6 weeks to 12 years of age
- No sick child/children can be in Kid's Club
- Kid's Club is limited to 90 minutes per day.
- Kid's Club is for Platinum/VIP and Family members only (excludes past Gold members who do have Kid's Club).
- Only the father/mother or legal guardian may sign in and sign out child/children. The same person must sign the child in and out.
- Member must be in good standing with picture on file to use Kid's Club.
- If a child cries for a prolonged period of time or needs changing, a Kid's Club staff member will contact the parent.
- No feeding or changing of diapers is done in Kid's Club.
- Children (of age) must be potty trained and able to use facilities.
- Kid's Club is subject to the hours posted and capacity requirements.
Kid's Club Hours
Select your club for details.