Employee Admin Portal
Review with member-MUST BE CURRENT WITH VALID BILLING AND EMAIL.
- Advise 7-10 day start time for all freezes/unfreezes.
- Review freeze fee ($2.50 for standard, $1.00 for cancel save, $0 for approved exceptions-all fees biweekly).
- Club Enhancement/Account Maintenance fees DO NOT FREEZE and will be billed on schedule.
- Contracts are extended for freeze time.
- Account will automatically reactivate after freeze term.
All accounts must be in approved window for pulls(16th-25th of current month) unless otherwise communicated. Exceptions need to be submitted directly to Ryan.
- Review amount past due and collect payment.
- Add new billing to account (if reactivating).
- Advise member of next invoice date and amount.
- If cancelling be sure member is not in contract. If they are they must either stay active or pay contract term fee.
Be sure to include all necessary information when submitting billing requests. Do not promise refunds until approved by billing department.
- Changes take approximately 5-7 business days to process.
- Review requested change with member.
- If requesting refund or cef waiver give full explanation of reasoning.